10. Learn to play the saxophone - It's the sexist instrument in the market! It's been ten years since I wanted to learn so I NEED to do this soon!!!
9. Skydive - I don't care if I'm strapped to a skydiver. I just want to jump out of a plane. The adrenaline rush would be insanely awesome!
8. Write a book - I know I want to write a book but I don't know what the book will be about. Any ideas?
7. Open an outdoor bar & grill restaurant - It's been my lifelong dream to own a family themed outdoor bar & grill that serves great food. I'll probably do this when I'm in my fifties...
6. Tattoo my back - As weird as this sounds, my back is tattoo free! I've had offers to tattoo my back for free from a few artists but I've politely declined these kind folks. If I can save up enough money, I'll travel to Samoa and get my back done the Samoan way where one goes through a ritual and gets tattooed a few days in a row till it's completed. It sounds extreme but there's so much history to it. If that doesn't happen, I'll get my back done in Singapore.
5. Work with Gurmit Singh - Oh man, I love this guy! I would consider it the highest honour to host alongside Gurmit. Well, this is a dream rather than a target or goal. Oh well...
4. Attend a Bon Jovi concert - I doubt they'll perform in Singapore again so this means I would have to travel overseas to watch them LIVE. But, It would be money well spent. Hell yeah!
3. Win a blog award - It isn't necessary but it'll be real sweet!!! After all, it would be nice to get some recognition for the work I've put into this blog!
2. Host another internet show - It doesn't have to be about tattoos. A lifestyle show would be great. Are you listening Klik.tv?!
1. Watch my son grow up! - I want to watch Drayden grow up to be the man he wants to be. He doesn't have to be a doctor, scientist or pilot. That just isn't important. Not to me at least. I just want him to see him smiling 19 years from now...