Ads Top

Wish Upon A Star

6 things I wanna see happen in Singapore...

1. UB40 live!!
Thanks to the Live Earth concert, I found out that the band is still together. They're old but they're gold. Red red wine you make me feel so fine, Monkey pack him rizla on the sweet dep line, The line broke, the monkey get choke, Burn bad rizla pon him little rowing boat....

2. A Tattooed Politician
Here's something that's 100% true. I don't tell lies on this blog. Everything you read here is pure honesty. Alright, getting back to what I was about to say. I was approached by Opposition Party "SDA" to join them as a party member and run for the next election. I thought they were joking but they were pretty serious. I spoke to my family about it and they were against the idea. I'll say this much...I love the PAP and what they have done for the country. As you have read before, I'm a huge admirer of Big Daddy LKY a.k.a Lee Kuan Yew. Anyhow, it would be cool to have a tattooed politician. If the PAP ever calls yours truly, i'm running to them with open arms! Damn! That was cheesy!

3. A Change in the Police Uniform
When I look at our boys in blue, I cannot imagine them running after a criminal. I've always loved the NYPD uniform. Its cool and has this 'don't mess with me' look.

4. Ciggy Prices
Cigarettes are way too expensive! At $11.60 per pack of Marlboro's, its bloody insane if you're the type that smokes 40 sticks a day. Every time I am in Indonesia or Malaysia, I silently say to myself, "You lucky bastards!!". With the current smoking ban, i say we lower the prices and make the smokers happy. Uncle Lee, please call me and we'll discuss this.

5. Pussycat Dolls Live!
These girls last performed at the MTV Asia Awards in Singapore. This was before Nicole fronted the group. The Pussycats are hot and boy are they steaming! I likkkkkeee!

6. An Eurasian President
I'm rooting for my race here. Most of ya'll are probably thinking that Eurasians are drunk half the time. You're wrong!! We're drunk 80% of the time. The other 20% is spent womanizing, getting into random fights and arguing with family members. That's how you end up with a broken phone. Imagine our President arriving for the National Day Parade drunk and falling asleep. He might not even show up. We'll laugh our asses off! The United States has George W. Bush. We need a clown of our own too!


Please leave a comment but do note that comments are moderated on posts that are older than 7 days.

Powered by Blogger.