My Top 10 Songs
I read somewhere that a person’s personality is represented by his or her choice of music. I’m sure you’ve met the heavy metal dude that thinks the world is unfair. Or the sweet darling that digs Michael Buble. Home by Buble rocks by the way. It’s an awesome song that always reminds me of Rogue. And yeah, I’ll be coming home real soon!
Below are my all time favs. 10 songs that I personally love and they’ll never go out of flavour.
10) It Keeps Raining by Bitty Mclean
9) Breathe by Michael W. Smith
8) Mustang Sally by Buddy Guy
7) Angels by Robbie Williams
6) Shine by Collective Soul
5) When You’re Gone by Cranberries
4) The Drugs Don’t Work by The Verve
3) Everything Is Gonna Be Alright by Bob Marley
2) Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi
1) Better Be Home Soon by Crowded House