Feb 3, 2008

A Nurse screws up...

Photobucket

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russians visiting a health resort received a rude shock when a nurse used hydrogen peroxide instead of water to give them enemas.

Itar-Tass news agency reported Thursday that 17 tourists in the Caucasus spa town of Yessentuki had to be treated in hospital after the mix-up.

Sources at the sanatorium said the mistake was explained by water and hydrogen peroxide looking the same. Hydrogen peroxide, which can be used to bleach hair, is used as a disinfectant but should not be ingested.

4 comments:

  1. she wasn't the only nurse who fucked up.

    read the new paper? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...you mean the one that got sacked? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. precisely, the one who lied about her medical condition too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment but do note that comments are moderated on posts that are older than 7 days.