Jan 16, 2008

Never, never spit gasoline while smoking

Photobucket

BERLIN - A German man in the northeastern town of Gross Godems was being treated for serious burns Monday after accidentally setting his apartment ablaze when he mixed up a bottle of gasoline with alcohol, police said.

The 56-year-old apparently grabbed the wrong bottle and took a swig from the gasoline flask, then spat it out when he realized his mistake.

The gas hit a lit cigarette, sparking the fire, police said.

The man's name was not released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment but do note that comments are moderated on posts that are older than 7 days.